|2||Primitive (The Way I Treat You)|
Producer – Ron A. Shaeffer
|3||Stay Where You Are|
Producer – Chris Zane
Written-By – Lou Reed
|12||Yoga Means Union||4:54|
|TV-2630-2, TV-2630-2P||Ambulance LTD||LP (CD, Album, Copy Prot., Promo)||TVT Records, TVT Records||TV-2630-2, TV-2630-2P||US||2004|
|TV-2630-2||Ambulance LTD||Ambulance LTD (CD, Album)||TVT Records||TV-2630-2||Australia||2004|
|TV-2630-2||Ambulance LTD||Ambulance LTD (CD, Album)||TVT Records, Universal Records||TV-2630-2||Philippines||2004|
|TV-2630-2||Ambulance LTD||Ambulance LTD (CD, Album, Promo)||TVT Records||TV-2630-2||UK||2004|
|TVT26302||Ambulance LTD||Ambulance LTD (CD, Album)||TVT Records||TVT26302||Canada||2004|
- A&R – Leonard B. Johnson
- Art Direction – Benjamin Wheelock
- Booking [For North America] – Monterey Peninsula Artists
- Booking [For The Rest Of The World] – Gold Artist Agency
- Co-producer – Ambulance LTD (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 9, 11)
- Co-producer, Mixed By, Engineer, Recorded By – Barny
- Design [Concept] – Marcus Congleton
- Management [For Kurfirst/Blackwell Entertainment] – Veronica Gretton
- Mastered By – Emily Lazar
- Mixed By [Additional Mix], Producer [Additional Production] – Jim Abbiss (tracks: 2, 6)
- Mixed By [Mix Engineer] – Barny (tracks: 2, 6)
- Performer [Ambulance LTD] – Benjamin Lysaght, Darren Beckett, Marcus Congleton, Matthew Dublin
- Photography By [Band Photograph] – Roger Sargent
- Photography By [Still] – John Wilkes
- Producer – Ambulance LTD (tracks: 2, 6), Chris Zane (tracks: 6), Jim Abbiss (tracks: 4, 7, 8, 10), Ron A. Shaeffer (tracks: 2)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Barny (tracks: 4, 7, 8, 10)
- Written-By – M. Congleton (tracks: 1 to 11)
The album title "LP" is listed on the back insert's spines only.
Recorded and Mixed in London and New York City.
Track 2 produced for Orchard Productions.
Mastered at The Lodge.
Track 12 is not listed on the CD artwork. The title of this track can be verified in the liner notes and on the band's website.
All songs written by M. Congleton, Copyright Control. Except
"The Ocean" written by Lou Reed
(Screen Gems-EMI Music o/b/o Oakfield Avenue Music Ltd.)
- Barcode: 0 16581 26302 4
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L909
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2U6A
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2U2O
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 4R TV 2630-2 03 MOS1 X23962 IFPI L909
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 - Printed): Z23962 4R TV 2630-2 03
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 - Stamped): M1S1
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – TVT Records
- Copyright (c) – TVT Records
- Manufactured By – TVT Records
- Distributed By – TVT Records
- Produced For – Orchard Productions
- Mastered At – The Lodge, New York
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Oakfield Avenue Music Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
Ambulance LTD was an indie rock group formed in Spanish Harlem, New York City in 2000. The band was founded by Michael Di Liberto and David Longstreth from Cleveland OH. Marcus Congleton joined about a year later and continued on with their name and ideas with other members. LP 2004 is the first and only album by the New York-based indie rock band Ambulance LTD. 00:00 - Yoga Means 04:55 - Primitive 08:53 - Anecdote 12:08. I DO NOT OWN THIS ALBUM All rights go to Ambulance Ltd. Yoga Means Union. Ambulance Ambulance LTD's debut album, one can find a number of stylistic influences from the Beatles and the Stones to Spiritualized, Elliott Smith and the Smiths. And thats the point. Our niche is not sticking to any particular niche, says Benji Lysaght, guitarist. Songs in album Ambulance LTD - Ambulance LTD 2004. Ambulance LTD - Yoga Means Union. Ambulance LTD - Primitive The Way I Treat You. Ambulance LTD - Anecdote. Ambulance LTD - Heavy Lifting. Ambulance LTD - Ophelia. Ambulance LTD - Stay Where You Are. Ambulance LTD - Sugar Pill. Ambulance LTD - Michigan. Ambulance LTD - Stay Tuned. Ambulance LTD - Swim. Ambulance LTD - Young Urban. Ambulance LTD - The Ocean. Album 2003 5 Songs. Ambulance LTD - EP Ambulance Ltd. Revered by a generation of music fans and musicians Ambulance Ltd officially released just one album, LP and two EP's EP. Ambulance Ltd. Primitive 4:00. Heavy Lifting 3:28. Ambulance LTD - Primitive The Way I Treat You video 4:06. 목록에 추가. smut , michael c , PlantenBloomen. The Brooklyn-based quintet Ambulance LTD delivers is a solidly crafted nod to modern rock's potential for melding a few decades of wildly disparate musical influences into a compelling and cohesive new whole. From the Sea and Cake cool of Stay Where You Are to the distortion and dissonant drone that eventually swamp Helmsman's pop foundations, there's a savory dollop here for every indie taste. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist Sample. Ambulance LTD's full-length debut is like a guided tour through the last 20 years of guitar rock. The Brooklyn quartet have a pretty firm grip on their history more importantly, they are able to kick out the lessons with pop hooks and great walls of guitars that make learning fun. Where Ambulance LTD really succeed and start to find their own voice is when they leave their influences behind and craft catchy pop tunes like the peppy Anecdote, featuring Marcus Congelton's sweet, unhurried vocals which tend to get lost amongst all the guitars elsewhere the moody ballad Michigan the glittery Stay Tuned and the sweet country-rocker with vibraphone, Young. Album by Ambulance LTD. Stay Where You Are. Primitive The Way I Treat You. Heavy Lifting. Young UrbanStay Where You Are outro. search for