|3||Let Nature Sing||5:02|
|4||Long Time Gone||4:26|
Written-By – Vassar Clements
- Artwork [Album Cover Artwork], Design, Photography By – William Matthews
- Engineer – Sam Whiteside
- Engineer [Remix Engineers, Assisted By] – Carolyn Harriss
- Engineer [Remix Engineers] – Johnny Sandlin, Sam Whiteside
- Mastered By – RL, George Marino
- Photography By [Photo Of The Poindexters By] – Sidney Smith
- Producer – Richard Betts, Johnny Sandlin
- Technician [Tape Technician] – Carolyn Harriss
- Written-By – Richard Betts (tracks: A1 to B1)
Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria pressing Includes a fold-out poster.
Produced For Capricorn Records, Inc. By Special Arrangement with Phil Walden and Associates
Recorded at Capricorn Sound Studios, Macon, Georgia
Remixed at Capricorn Sound Studios, Macon, Georgia
Album Cover Artwork, Design and Photography - Pine, Colorado
Manufactured exclusively by Warner Bros. Records Inc., Made in U.S.A.
℗ 1974 Capricorn Records Inc.
© 1974 Capricorn Records Inc.
A1 to B1: Published by No Exit Music Co., Inc. - BMI
B2: [Publisher] Vassars Music - ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side I): (S40,711)
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side II): (S40,712)
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Etched, Side I): S 1 CP-0123 40711-1B RL A8
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Etched, Side II): 1 CP-0123 40712-1B RL A6
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Stamped): STERLING
- Rights Society (Tracks A1 to B1): BMI
- Rights Society (Track B2): ASCAP
- Recorded At – Capricorn Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Capricorn Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capricorn Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capricorn Records Inc.
- Published By – No Exit Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Vassars Music
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
Highway Call - Richard Betts. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Highway Call is the debut album by Dickey Betts under the name Richard Betts of The Allman Brothers Band. It was recorded in 1974 in Macon, Georgia at Capricorn Studios. On this album, Betts further develops and perfects the country sound that emerged on the Allman's 1973 album Brothers and Sisters. The standout tracks are Long Time Gone, Highway Call, and the extended country jam Hand Picked. Guest musicians include Vassar Clements on fiddle and Jeff Hanna on acoustic guitar. The album peaked. It was recorded in 1974 in Macon, Georgia Betts, Richard Betts. Highway Call. After the runaway success of the Allman Brothers' classic Brothers and Sisters LP - an album on which Dickey Betts virtually architected the open loping country sound with his newly found singing voice and easy, slimmed down guitar style - the guitarist decided to try his hand at a solo album. Highway Call is, in essence, the second chapter in Betts finding his own voice as not only a singer, but also as a songwriter as well. At a brief half-hour in length, Highway Call is nonetheless an emotionally powerful slice of small country life offered with a vast emotional landscape. Album 1974 6 Songs. Richard Betts. Pop free to Richard Betts Highway Call Long Time Gone, Rain and more. 6 tracks 35:20. Richard Betts, also known as Dickey Betts, was one of the founding members of the Allman Brothers Band. In 1974 Betts released his first solo album Highway Call. In 2000 Betts was fired fro read more. In 2000 Betts was fired from the Allman Brothers Band. He continues to pe read more. On Highway Call, however, Betts is finally freed from the blues rock leanings of the Allmans and is able to let his talents loose on the country album he was born to make. This is truly a tour de force - country music at the height of artistry. Read more. Dickey Betts first solo album and it is great. Definitely slanted to his country and blue grass roots. Obviously expensive but this disc is one of my youth and I listened to a million times. 0 out of 5 stars Highway Call - Richard Betts. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 10, 2013. Verified Purchase. Highway Call, 1974. Long Time Gone, 04:31. Rain, 03:40. Highway Call, 04:26. Let Nature Sing, 05:10. Kissimmee Kid, 03:13. ACDC Highway to Hell. Радио Ростова. Donna Lewis I Love You Always Forever. Highway Call 8-Trk, Album. Capricorn Records. WB M8 0123. Vendi questa versione. CNL 25016. Highway Call LP, Album. Dickey Betts Hand Picked 14:21. Richard Dickey Betts, Highway Call 4:28. Dickey Betts - Let Nature Sing 4:55. Dickey Betts Rain 3:41. Long Time Gone by Richard Betts 1974 4:33. Liste Aggiungi alla Lista. Spinning-LP da basementrug. Doubles da paultee