|4||Montego Bay Spleen||6:26|
|6||What You Think About...||4:48|
|8||Pont Des Arts||7:26|
|9||La Goutte D'Or||6:19|
|7243 5 25114 2 6||St Germain||Tourist (CD, Album, Dig)||Blue Note||7243 5 25114 2 6||France||2000|
|7243 5 25114 2 6||St Germain||Tourist (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Blue Note||7243 5 25114 2 6||Russia||2000|
|526201 2||St Germain||Tourist (CD, Promo)||Blue Note||526201 2||France||2000|
|7243 5 25114 2 6||St Germain||Tourist (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Blue Note||7243 5 25114 2 6||Ukraine||2000|
|5099963622010||St Germain||Tourist (2x12", Album, RM, 180)||Blue Note||5099963622010||US||2012|
- Artwork – La Firme
- Band [Complices], Baritone Saxophone [Baryton] – Claudio (Cacao) De Queiroz
- Band [Complices], Keyboards – Alexandre Destrez
- Band [Complices], Percussion – Carneiro
- Band [Complices], Saxophone, Flute – Edouard Labor
- Band [Complices], Talking Drum [Talkin Drum] – Idrissa Diop
- Band [Complices], Trumpet – Pascal Ohse
- Conductor – Ludovic Navarre
- Coordinator [Coordinator 2012] – Nicolas Trotot
- Guest – Ernest Ranglin
- Guitar [Lovely Guitar] – Mister Ernest Ranglin (tracks: A2)
- Management [Nurse Manager] – LC Les Filles
- Photography By [Photo Cover: "Station Du Touriste St Germain"] – Charles Lansiaux
- Written-By, Producer, Mixed By – Ludovic Navarre
180 gram pressing with & textured gatefold sleeve.
Tracklisting is sequenced as per back sleeve.
A1 excerpts from "Live At Montreux", as performed by Marlena Shaw, used under license from Parlophone / Warner Music France.
A2 lovely guitar courtesy of Palm Pictures.
B4 contains a sample of "Stalag 17" Riley Winston / Wesbury Music / Prophesy Music Publishing Inc.
C6 contains elements from "Harry's Philosophy" (Miles Davis & John Lee Hooker) used courtesy of Universal Music/ Special Markets, Inc.
Mastering 2000: Translab, Paris. Mastering 2012: Arthanor Productions, Geneva.
Publishing: Primary Society Publishing, except C6 Universal Music/Primary Society Publishing.
(P) & (C) 2012 Primary Society, under exclusive Parlophone / Warner Music France.
Photo cover: Paris Musée Carnavalet. PMVP/Ladet.
License to Parlophone / Warner Music France.
Printed in the EU.
- Barcode (Text): 5 099963 622010
- Barcode (String): 5099963622010
- Label Code: LC0542
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A Etched): 6362211 5099963622010 A BC77765-01 A1 Cut By BNJ
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B Etched): 6362211 BC77765-01 B1 5099963622010 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side C Etched): 6362221 5099963622010 C BC77765-02 C1 Cut By BNJ
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side D Etched): 6362221 BC77765-02 D1 5099963622010 D
- Licensed From – Parlophone
- Licensed From – Warner Music France
- Published By – Wesbury Music
- Published By – Prophesy Music Publishing Co.
- Mastered At – Translab
- Remastered At – Arthanor Productions
- Published By – Primary Society
- Licensed To – Parlophone
- Licensed To – Warner Music France
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Primary Society
- Copyright (c) – Primary Society
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BC77765
Tourist is the third studio album by French producer Ludovic Navarre, released under his stage name St Germain. As of 2018, Tourist has sold over four million copies worldwide. Tourist formed the soundtrack of the 2001 French film Chaos. Rose Rouge 7:02. Montego Bay Spleen 5:44. So Flute 8:31. Land Of. Latin Note 5:59. Sure Thing 6:22. Pont des Arts 7:27. Tourist - St Germain. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Last St Germain album from 2001 Wav Quality audio Label : Blue Note Records. Since the advent of acid jazz in the mid-'80s, the many electronic-jazz hybrids to come down the pipe have steadily grown more mature, closer to a balanced fusion that borrows the spontaneity and emphasis on group interaction of classic jazz while still emphasizing the groove and elastic sound of electronic music. For his second album, French producer Ludovic Navarre expanded the possibilities of his template for jazzy house by recruiting a sextet of musicians to solo over his earthy productions. This item:Tourist by St. Germain Audio CD . Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Ships from and sold by scifiguy24. Listen free to St. Germain Tourist Rose Rouge, Ernest Ranglin and more. 9 tracks 59:58. Germain surrounds his beats and samples with performances by live musicians, even getting the fine Jamaican guitarist Ernest Ranglin to contribute some licks on Montego Bay Spleen. Each of these tracks has something distinctive about it: the Marlena Shaw snippet that's sampled throughout Rose Rouge, the John Lee Hooker guitar and voice samples on &. Beware, I just brought a new copy of this LP but instead of Tourist vinyl and insert, there is St Germain's St Germain vinyl and inserts inside. 답글 나에게 알림 Helpful. 2019년 8월 16일. 참조: Tourist, 2x12, Album, RE, RM, 180, 5099963622010. Sure thing maybe the best track of the album sounds really bad. Tourist is a acid jazz music album recording by ST. GERMAIN released in 2000 on CD, LPVinyl andor cassette. This page includes ST. GERMAIN - Tourist. Jazz music community with review and forums. Album 2000. Filed under Acid Jazz By ST. Tourist by St. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download